Rootstock of new generation. Rustic with good behavior in difficult soils, good fruit quality and a remarkable precocity.
- Species: Plum tree hybrid (Prunus besseyi x Prunus cerasifera).
- Origin: Agromillora Catalana breeding program
- Densipac USPP # 23, 865
- Vigor: Low, around 40-50% less than GF-677.
- Compatibility: Good with peach, nectarine and Japanese plum and almond varieties. Compatible with apricot varieties, although more information is needed.
- Appearance: Erect and compact
- Productivity: Highly productive
- Size: Produces very good fruit size and quality.
- Precociousness: Early maturity in some varieties.
- Propagación: Fácil por in Vitro.
- Adaptability: Adapts very well to high density plantation. Good adaptation to heavy soils and cold areas.
Resistance and/or Tolerances
- Cold: Tolerant
- Asphyxia: Tolerant
- Chlorosis: Moderately tolerant
- Salinity: Moderately tolerant
- Root-knot nematodes: Resistant.
- Lesion nematodes: Resistant
- Agrobacterium tumefaciens: Sensitive
- Armillaria mellea: Unknown. Apparently tolerant.
- Rosellinia necatrix: Unknown. Apparently tolerant.
Registered in the Community Plant Variety Office
- Varietal denomination: Densipac
- Nº EXP. 2011/1062