- Mechanized pruning
- Increased airflow
- Earlier entry into production
- Reduced dust during harvest
- Harvested with over the row grape harvester
- Reduce Dust during harvest
- Option of harvesting without soil contact, reducing the risk of contamination via soil bound pathogens
Technical Planting Aspects
- Density: 4ft x 12ft
- Rootstock: ROOTPAC-20 (dwarfing plum cross rootstock)
- Production structure: Free-formed hedge
- Trellis: Only 1 wire at 24-30 inches (site-specific)
- Lateral and vertical tipping in years 1 and 2, with lateral and vertical hedging beginning in the 3rd year of growth
- Significant reduction in labor
Our objective is to create a highly efficient hedge in a short period of time at allow cost.
Agromillora SHD Almond Trees are delivered in a plastic container with a virgin non-soil growing media. Year round planting is an option in most situations.
Agromillora Almond Trees are delivered in a plastic container with a virgin non-soil growing media. Year round planting is an option in most situations.
Agromillora SHD Almond trees are delivered through advanced nursery propagation capabilities including in vitro micro propagation technology, certified budwood, and highly controlled greenhouses.